Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Starring Lee Seung Ki and Min-a Shin

I really really really really like this kdrama. Mi Ho was so pretty and adorable. At first I thought Dae-Woong looked goofy, but as the series moved on, I realized he really has a nice smile. The fact that they both were willing to give up their lives for each other was so touching. I'm not sure if something got lost in the translation, but I didn't understand where Park what's-his-name came from. I also thought he had ulterior motives and wanted Mi Ho for himself. This drama made me laugh and cry, especially the last two episodes. The grandma showing up in the last episode was kind of deus ex machina to make everything all right, but I would have been disappointed if Mi Ho didn't come back. Did anyone besides me catch Go Mi Nyu and Jeremy from You Are Beautiful? Even some of the music was familiar from either that drama or Heartstrings. I would highly recommend this show, especially if you liked Secret Garden or 49 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions here.