Monday, September 23, 2013

Spring Waltz, Starring Do Young Suh, So-yeon Lee, Daniel Henney, and Bo-ra Geum

I liked this series, but thought it spent too much time on the backstory as children. If you only saw Episodes 2 and 3, you'd think the story was about the kids. However, I got back into it when the adults arrived full force. Phillip was so handsome and nice, of course I would have liked to see him and Eun-Young get together, but it's always the jerk who gets the girl. Even though I have these criticisms, I give it 4 stars for the emotional rollercoaster it puts you on. The last episode was kind of anti-climactic. SPOILER ALERT! It would have been better to see Song Ina let go of Jae Ha instead of her telling Eun-Young about it. All in all, I thought it was a great k-drama and would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions here.