Friday, October 16, 2020

Feature Friday: gMichael Nicolosi

 


Meet gMichael Nicolosi!

He voices the roles of the narrator and Officer Jack Manion in

The Angry Angels of Chinatown trailer. Here is a little more about him -

 

1) Why did you choose to be a part of the Angry Angels trailer?

 

I won the roles as part of a package bet in a very lengthy Texas

Hold 'Em tournament in Rio. I thought it was a timeshare, so I called. 

Turns out, it was a voiceover job. I figured, “why not.”

 

2) What do you love about your characters?

 

The two characters I ended up voicing were quite a bit of fun. 

They were both better fishermen than me, but I didn't have to provide the boat or fuel, so ... Win-Win.

 

3) What do you love about what you do?

 

I have absolutely loved working as a voiceover artist.  I've been

told I have the perfect face for it.

 

4) Fun Fact: I've been a drummer for almost as many years as I've been alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions here.