Saturday, October 3, 2020

Feature Friday: Meet Tom Zhang


Meet Tom Zhang! He voices the characters Wong Luck and Matthew Chin. Here is a little more about him - 

 

1) Why did you choose to be a part of the Angry Angels trailer?

 

I chose to be a part of the Angry Angels trailer because it serves an important story about a little-explored aspect of Chinese American history. 

 

2) What do you love about your characters?

 

I love the variety in the characters I got to voice. I will say I enjoyed Matthew's lines most though because he's every bit the charming lead I've always wanted to play.

 

3) What do you love about what you do?

 

I love taking part in telling the diverse stories I never saw growing up - as an actor, I do my best to seek out projects that engage issues of social justice and social change.

 

4) Fun Fact: I can lick my nose and elbows! I probably shouldn't right now because, you know, COVID, but still!

 

Website: https://www.tomleezhang.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions here.